When it comes to CMS for your website, finding one that best suits your needs can feel like the wild west. There’s a least a half dozen popular web builders that claim they’re the best, but which one should you choose?
Numbers don’t lie, and over 65% of the global market has chosen WordPress as their CMS of choice. WordPress is so widespread that 25% of all websites globally use WordPress. So what makes WordPress so popular with businesses and developers?
1. WordPress is a free and open source CMS. Feel free to use, edit, or redistribute anything you make! This model of business has allowed a massive WordPress community to form, so it’s easy to get and share new ideas!
2. WordPress is versatile. From our own experience, we’ve created websites that are portfolios, deal with e-commerce, have company login portals, and much more. There is very little a WordPress site hasn’t done before, so rest assured no project is too big!
3. WordPress is SEO friendly. WordPress includes many plugins to help you monitor your SEO- Smart Tech Studios uses Yoast. WordPress also makes it easy to implement Google Analytics into your site, so your marketing won’t be hindered by using a WordPress site! WordPress also makes it easy to get your XML sitemaps. Not to mention WP sites are all quick on desktop and mobile, so you don’t have to worry about your site being penalized for being slow!
4. WordPress is easy to use.
Here at Smart Tech Studios, we often teach our customers how to update their site after we create it. The process is simple, and anyone can learn it. And if you can’t figure something out on your own, there’s always a large community who has your back!
5. WordPress is growing. Between the size of the community and the features WordPress implements, WordPress is an increasingly safe bet for hosting your site.
At Smart Tech Studios, we are a proud WordPress web company. We have created extremely lucrative e-commerce sites, responsive informational sites, customer login portals, and much more. And at the end of it all, we offer lessons to teach our clients how to update their website and products on their own, that way they can get the results they need immediately. If you are interested in revamping your site or need a new one entirely, please contact us for a free quote!